You need to move the finger puppets so that there is a blue one on each thumb and a red one on each little finger.
A finger puppet can only move to an empty space on the other hand, and you are not allowed to have the same colour puppets next to each other on one hand.
Touch the finger puppet you want to move and then touch the finger you want to move them to.
You need to end up with blue puppets on the thumbs and red puppets on the little fingers.
Having puppets of the same colour right next to each other is not allowed.
You can solve this puzzle without touching the puppets on the middle fingers.
We need to move a blue finger puppet onto the thumb on the right.
First, move the yellow puppet from left to right, then move the pink puppet from the right to the thumb.
This makes the thumb on the right empty.
Then all you need to do is move the blue puppet from the right to the left, and then move it over to the thumb on the right.
Continuing on from hint two...
Now we need to move a red finger puppet onto the little finger on the left.
First, move the red puppet on the right to the left, then move the blue puppet from the left to the right.
This makes the little finger on the left empty.
Then all you need to do is move the red puppet that is furthest to the left over to the right, and then move it over to the little finger on the left.
Continuing on from hint three...
Now you just need to get the remaining colours in the correct positions.
Make the thumb and little finger empty so that the correct coloured puppets can be moved there.
Answer for 'Puppet Performance'
The answer is as follows.
1. Move from left-thumb to right-little.
2. Move from right-thumb to left-thumb.
3. Move from right-forefinger to left-little.
4. Move from left-little to right-thumb.
5. Move from left-ring finger to right-forefinger.
6. Move from right-forefinger to left-little.
7. Move from right-little to left-ring finger.
8. Move from left-thumb to right-forefinger.
9. Move from left-forefinger to right-little.
10. Move from right-little to left-thumb.
11. Move from right-ring finger to left forefinger.
12. Move from left-forefinger to right-little.