The rule is that rabbits have to go between two other rabbits whenever they move, and it looks like they all want to end up on a patch of flowers.
Help all of the rabbits find their way to some flowers.
Touch a rabbit to see where it can go, and decide which one to move where.
You can't move the same rabbit twice in a row.
If you plan your moves well, you can get all of the rabbits on a patch of flowers in seven moves.
First, look at the positions of the rabbits and figure out easy ways to move them to the flowers.
There is more than one way to do this, but we'll take one example.
Move the left-hand rabbit four spaces to the right.
Then move the uppermost rabbit five spaces down.
Continuing on from hint two...
Move the right-hand rabbit diagonally three spaces toward the bottom-left.
Then move the other rabbit at the bottom to the flower patch on the left-hand edge of the field.
Continuing on from hint three...
Then you just need to move the remaining three rabbits to their flower patches.
Figure out the correct order so that each rabbit will move only once to reach its patch.
Answer for 'Hoppy Bunnies 2'
The answer is as follows.
1. The rabbit at the left move to the third from the right.
2. The rabbit at the top move to the second from the bottom.
3. The rabbit at the right move to the second from the bottom-left.
4. The rabbit at the bottom-right move to on the flower.
5. The rabbit at the center move to on the right flower.
6. The rabbit at the top move to on the flower.
7. The rabbit at the bottom move to on the flower.